Thursday, April 5, 2012

CS 490 Blog Elliott Stewart

This week I had the opportunity to do something different outside of the office. The campaign has been distributing yard signs across Indiana. I had to pick up the signs and drive to four different counties in Indiana dropping them off to county coordinator so that they can distribute them to the people in that area. It wasn’t much work just about five hours driving and finding the drop off place. They have had people doing this for the past few weeks for every county in Indiana. It was fun in the morning when I did some logistics work trying to find the best routes and plan on when I could meet the people to drop the signs off. It was kind of nice because the campaign reimburses your gas by the mile so I ended up getting more money then I actually spent on gas.  

No comments:

Post a Comment