Saturday, April 28, 2012


Unfortunately my internship is over along with the semester. Right at the time that I’m getting really comfortable work at the office it comes to a end. It was a nice experience and I would do it all over again if I could. Some last things I did in the office were I had to do a lot of errands for the campaign. The coolest two that I had to do were go to the bank and pick up pictures. This doesn’t sound very thrilling but when you think about that I made a single deposit at the bank for $25,00 which is the most money that I have ever held at one time. I was excited that they trusted me with that amount of money. Also getting the pictures was nice because I got to approve the print of them which show a little trust in me again. Overall the day was once again filled with getting things ready for events. I’ve become very efficient at doing those types of tasks.  

No comments:

Post a Comment