Wednesday, April 25, 2012


This week was really cool. I didn’t do anything out of the ordinary but three different congressmen came into the office. They had a big meeting with Mr. Pence. I wish I could have sat in on the meeting just to listen to how they talk to each other behind closed doors and what about. That would have been a great experience to see how the “elites” actually work with each other. I did have the opportunity to be the first person they saw in the office which is important because you are the first impression. I put a few things together before the state dinner which is a huge event in Indianapolis with about four t five hundred people.  I’m planning on going back again to work because this has been a really busy few weeks for the campaign. I wish I could be there over the summer when it’s in full swing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment